STFT Short-Term Firm Transportation
Description of Service:
- A short term firm service entailing the receipt and delivery of gas at shipper’s designated contractual points. Service is available only in Foothills Zones 8
Key Features and Benefits:
- Fill short-term transportation needs on a firm basis; has the same reliability as our Firm Transportation (FT) service.
- Range of contract terms, with a minimum of seven days and a maximum of one year less a day. Contracts must end on the last day of the month. Typically, contracts are sold monthly, balance of month and by season.
- Biddable service with the minimum bid starting at 100 per cent of the FT rate.
- Does not include the same flexibility as FT; for example, no renewal or assignment rights.
How to Access this Service:
- Service is offered in Open Seasons when capacity is available.
- Interested parties submit bids as posted on our website. Tolls are charged only if TransCanada accepts the bid and service is provided.
- Sign a master STFT Service Agreement with TransCanada.
For Further Information
Contact your Customer Account Manager, or via any of the options listed below.
This service description is for informational purposes only. For more detailed descriptions, please review the Foothills Tariff which provides complete detail and supersedes the information provided on this page.