Values are how we work and treat one another at TransCanada – they guide the way we work on a daily basis.
We believe that, ultimately, a corporation’s values are the sum of what each and every one of us does day-in and day-out. Each individual is accountable for ensuring that his or her own decisions and actions are aligned with the spirit of the values.
- We treat each other, our customers, governments and other stakeholders with honesty and respect.
- We demonstrate high ethical standards in everything we do.
- We keep our promises and commitments.
- We are committed to achieving win-win solutions with external stakeholders.
- We work across departments, geographies and business lines to achieve the best results for TransCanada.
- We believe diverse thinking styles, opinions and experiences contribute to better decisions and results.
- We take ownership and accountability for our decisions and actions.
- We consider the long-term implications for TransCanada in everything we do.
- We make safety a priority for ourselves, each other, our contractors and for members of our communities.
- We dedicate ourselves to providing reliable energy supplies, even in challenging situations.
- We respect the environment and strive to minimize our environmental impact.
- We invest in our communities.
- We are committed to the long-term sustainability of our assets and businesses.
- We continually try new and better ways to solve problems and create value.
- We have the courage to challenge the status-quo.
- We embrace and enable change.
Meet our board of directors, leadership team and 4,500 employees.